- 4-1/2" Sterling Extruder-1979-rebuilt L/D 36:1
78" Barrel centerline height having a double
vented barrel (one vent presently plugged)
including a vent vacuum system. Barrel is
electrically heated, closed loop water cooled
via cast aluminum heaters w/new control valves.
Temperature control cabinet is free standing
w/new wiring. Includes 2 spare screws.
- 4-1/2" Sterling Hydraulic Slide Plate Screen
Changer mounted to the discharge end of barrel
and includes hydraulic power pack.
- 1) Used 30 HP (No Controller)
Luwa Melt Pump is included also includes the
control Maag 70/70 Thermorex.
- 2 Dies included - dies are bottom center fed for
90 degree downward extrusion (cast)
36" Die Johnson w/45 degree restrictor bar with
flex lip and deckle bars with removeable lower
lip, .001" th to 250'th
- 60" EDI H75 model .001"th to .075"th
- Dies have been cleaned and new body bolts have
been installed in both dies.
SHEET TAKE OFF:
- Reconditioned 66" face Sterling Sheet Take Off
having 4) Cooling & polishing rolls mounted in a
configuration (cast) whereby the extrude enters
downward between the nip of 2) 8" dia. chrome
rolls then wraps around 2) 14" chrome & polished
rolls. Additional rolls included.
TEMPERATURE CONTROL SYSTEM.
- 2) Dual Zone Oil Temperature Control Units for
cooling chrome & polished rolls
- Wysong 72" wide Power Shear for cutting sheet
- Automatically stacks extruded sheet
<< First | < Prior |
| Next > | Last >>
1 of 1